The best combination of organic & natural substrate
Kelpeat and Kelpeat Plus are made of scientifically decomposed Coconut pith. It is 100% Organic Manure and is an eco-friendly soil conditioner. It has appreciable quantities of NPK and micronutrients.
Kelpeat Plus is a combination of a natural substrate Perlite and established organic manure - Kelpeat. Both are ideally suited for potted plant, Home gardens, Seed Germination. rooting etc.,
Primium Quality Coirpith Block
- Kelbrick, a premium quality coirpith block, made from low sodium coirpith, which is cleaned and sieved by special techniques before briqueting into 5 kg blocks.
- Kelbrick, is free from weeds and pathogen and has accepted pH and EC valuesThe blocks are also free from toxic elements.
- It improves water holding capacity upto 500% by weight
- Soil erosion can be reduced by regular application of Kelpeat
- It helps to retain chemical fertilizers in the plant root zone for a longer period
- It reduces watering frequency in garden crops. It increases soil respiration and helps plants to develop strong and healthy root systems.
- It improves microbial activities in the soil. Kelpeat Plus helps in breaking up of hard and compacted soil rendering it suitable for growth, giving plant fife a long lasting effect. It aids irrigation of new soil structure
- It eleminates the need for top soil It also helps in neutralising PH of acidic / saline soils.
- Kelbrick, has the following features for luxuriant plantgrowth.
- Improves sooil structures
- Eliminates soil crushing and compacting
- Reduces waering fresquency.
- Free from weeds and pathogens.
- Neutral Medium.
- Improves microbial activities in the soil.
- 100% Eco -friendly organic growing media Contains natural nutrients .
- Improves water holding capacity while maintaining porosity.
- Sed Germination
- Rooting Media
- Potting Mix
- New Laws
- Vegetable Cultivation
- Home Garden
- Dry Land agricultural
- Potting Mix
- Hanging pots
- Flower beds
- Vegetable beds
- land scaping
- Roof garden
- Musroom growing
- Break the brick into small pieces.
- Add 20-30 liter of water
- Output of peal will be 70-80 liters.
METHOD OF APPLICATIONS:
GERMINATION OF SEEDS : Fill the seed tray with Kelpeat plus to a depth of about 50 mm and sow the seeds. Spread a thin layer of Kelpeat plus and cover the seeds. Expose the seedlings to mild sunlight after germination. Transplant when the seedlings are ready.
ROOTING OF CUTTINGS : Prepare a mix of 1part of Kelpeat plus and 3 parts of soil or 1 part of Ke!peat and 1 part of soil and fill this at in a container. Place the cuttings and water. Remove the cutting after rooting and plant it in the ground.
- 1 PART OF Kelpeat plus +3 parts of soil
- 1 part of Kelpeat + 1 part of soil
NEW LAWNS : Prepare the soil by raking , remove weeds, spread Kelpeat plus(2-3Kgs for 1Sq.M). Tranplant and water.
FLORICULTURAL : Mix 2 parts of kelpeat plus with 1 part of soil and 1 part of sand. This mixtures is to be spread on the raised beds. Transplant the cutting/ seedling and water.
- Kelpeat applied to teak seedlings @ 2.5 kgs per seedling have grown upto 30 feet tall in two years.
- Kelpeat applied to dry land crops like Ground Nut, Sorghum gave 15-20% better yield.
- Applying 2.5 kgs of Kelpeat per plant per year has shown better performance in Rubusta Coffee.
- In case of Kelnut and Areacanut applying 2.5 kgs per plant has given 20-25% more yield.
PROPERTISES OF KELPEAT & KELPEAT PLUS
Bulk Density : 350 to 400Kgs per Cu.Mtr
Water holding capacity Upto 500% by weight
- Major Nutrients
- Nitrogen 1.4%
- Phosphorus 1.4%
- Potash 1.4%
- Calcium 4.00%
- Magnesium 0.70%
- Sulphur 1.00%
- Iron 0.09%
- Manganese 20.10ppm
- Zinc 15.80pm
- Copper 6.2ppm
- ph 6.5 to 7
- EC 0.50m.mhos
- Moisture 60-7-%
- Cellulose 15.00%
- Lignin 10.00%
- C.N.ratio 25:1
- Kelpeat is an Organic Manure prepared from natural material and variation in the properties is expected.
- Kelpeat is not a fertilizer though it contains small percentage of major and micro nutrients.
- Kelpeat or Kelpeat Plus should be used for hardening of tissue culture plantlets only on a selective basis.
Packing : Available in 25 Kgs in HDPE woven sacks.